The compact size of the HPL6C Madagascar allows for it to be installed discretely into planters, making it ideal for illuminating pathways and intimate garden areas. Use anywhere a less obvious light source is desired. With a timeless design, precision manufacturing, and the highest quality materials, our HPL luminaires are a perfect solution. Every HPL series path light gives you a choice of a Thermally Integrated® Field Serviceable LED Module or traditional Halogen lamp. Using Copper Core Technology®, the HPL module is precisely engineered to transfer heat away from the LED driver/circuit and dissipate throughout the luminaire, ensuring optimal performance, color consistency, and long life!
- Interchangeable LED Module in 2.5 or 3.5 Watts
- Up to 133 lumens at 3.5 Watts
- 2700K (80 CRI) or 3000K (80 CRI)
- Thermally Integrated® Field Serviceable LED Module
- 12V Integral Driver, Dimmable to <10% typ.
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC ELV or MLV Transformers
- Solid Copper and Brass Construction
- Contact Factory for Custom Height