The HSL16 Telluride, the flagship directional from Auroralight, utilizes our Thermally Integrated™ Interchangeable LED Module that is coupled to a brass body providing superior heat dissipation, longer life and high performance. The HSL16 includes our Storm Drain™ lens drainage system that prevents water from collecting on the lens to reduce cleaning and stop hard-water deposits. Ideal for illuminating large-sized trees or casting subdued light on low shrubbery. Featuring the Aurora Mount System (AMS™), that provides 360° of fixture rotation for precise aiming without twisting or compromising wire integrity.
See HSL11 for additional size and wattage options.
- Interchangeable LED Module in 3–12 Watts
- Cree XLAMP® High Intensity (XP-L) LED
- 2700K or 3000K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Storm Drain™ Lens Drainage System
- Thermally Integrated™ and Field Serviceable LED Module
- TRIAC Dimming to <10% typ.
- 12 VAC Electronic or Magnetic Source Compatible
- Solid Brass Construction