The Award-Winning LMWL Micro Well light is a high performance LED luminaire. It is packed with features yet remains small in size. The light source can be raised or lowered up to one inch, tilted 20 degrees side to side, and rotated a full 360 degrees to provide superior aiming. New for 2021, It is now featuring our SDLA “small diameter, large aperture” bezel; Same amount of light with a smaller footprint.
See LWL1, LWL4 and LWL5 for additional size and wattage options.
- 3 Watts up to 192 lumens
- Cree XLAMP® (XP-L) LED
- 2700K (80 & 90 CRI) or 3000K (80 CRI)
- Thermally Integrated® and Field Serviceable LED Module
- IC Rated for Interior, Exterior and Wet Location Use
- 12V Integral Constant Current Driver (Remote 12V AC/DC Transformer Required)
- Dimmable to <10% (TRIAC/Forward Phase) via Compatible Transformer
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC MLV or ELV Transformers
- Drive-over Rated up to 6,000 lbs. When Installed w/ Stabilizer Accessory
- Solid Brass Construction
- Now Featuring SDLA (Small Diameter, Large Aperture Bezel)