The LWL2-F, a fixed-aim in-grade luminaire, is among the newest efforts from Auroralight. It represents a new class of lighting tool that features our robust and popular LM11 Copper Core® LED module. It is easily serviceable and is Thermally Integrated® with the solid brass bezel for superior heat dissipation. Availability of light shaping accessories makes this cost-effective fixture is a highly capable tool in your lighting arsenal.
- Interchangeable LED Module in 2 or 4 Watts up to 300 Lumens Delivered
- Interchangeable UV Resistant, Self-Aligning and Self-Sealing Silicone (TIR) Optics (U.S. Patent No. 10,655,799)
- 2700K (80 & 90 CRI) or 3000K (80 CRI), or Amber 585-595nm (3W Only)
- Thermally Integrated® w/ Copper Core Technology®
- 12V Integral Constant Current Driver (Remote 12V AC/DC Transformer Required)
- Dimmable to <10% (TRIAC/Forward Phase) via Compatible Transformer
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC MLV or ELV Transformers
- Solid Brass and Copper Construction
- Drive-over Rated Up To 6,000 lbs.
- Ships Install-Ready w/ JBA2 and 10′ LV Cable*