Auroralight Announces New LSL10 Luminaires
Featuring Thermally Integrated™ LEDs & Copper Core Technology™
Launching Nationwide Q3 2018
(CARLSBAD, CA – September, 2018) Auroralight, manufacturer of the world’s finest solid copper and brass landscape lighting solutions is pleased to introduce the new LSL10 Agave directional luminaires. This revolutionary little spotlight packs some serious punch!
Compact With Impact
The new LSL10 micro directional luminaire is a high performance, low energy LED accent light. Machined from solid brass bar, its artistic styling and precise machining make this fixture both attractive and functional. The LSL10 Agave may look small, but it is extremely powerful! Paired with our exclusive AMS™ mounting system, there are a plethora of mounting possibilities.
- 3 Watts and Up to 300 lumens
- Cree XLAMP® (XP-L) LED
- Self-aligning and Self Sealing Optic
- Interchangeable UV & Shock Resistant Silicone TIR
- Optic (Patent Pending)
- 2700, 3000 or 4000K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Thermally Integrated®, Field Serviceable LED Module
- TRIAC Dimming to <10% typ.
- 12 VAC Electronic or Magnetic
- Solid Brass Construction
Please see DropBox link to high res product images below:
Marketing Communications Manager