Auroralight Announces New LSW8-PL Luminaires
Featuring Thermally Integrated™ LEDs & Copper Core Technology™
Launching Nationwide Q3 2018
(CARLSBAD, CA – September, 2018) Auroralight, manufacturer of the world’s finest solid copper and brass landscape lighting solutions is pleased to introduce the new LSW8-PL luminaires. This path light is based on our popular LSW8 Meridian Step/Wall Light. Designed specifically for situations when there is a need to continue lighting a pathway where there is no wall or other structure available to mount the traditional LSW8.
Add Lighting in the Absence of Structure
The LSW8-PL is an ideal solution for uniform spacing and light levels in the absence of a structure. Its small aperture effectively shields against glare while allowing for excellent forward projection with even illumination side to side. Pair with our LSW8 step/wall light for design continuity throughout your project.
- 25 Watts and up to 45 lumens
- Cree XP-L® High Density LED
- 2700, 3000 or 4000K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Interchangeable UV & Shock Resistant Silicone Optic
- Thermally Integrated™, Field Serviceable LED Module
- TRIAC Dimming to <10% typ.
- 12 VAC Electronic or Magnetic
- Copper and Brass Body w/ Brass or Copper Faceplate
Please see DropBox link to high res product images below:
Marketing Communications Manager