The Auroralight Sirena H2O11 is an amphibious IP68, directional LED luminaire. At it’s core is a precision machined Cree® powered Thermally Integrated™ LED engine. An innovative CAM-LOC™ Stand allows quick and secure, tool-less adjustment from above. Adding a spool kit provides stow space of slack cord for enhanced serviceability. When used on dry land the Storm Drain™ System keeps the lens spot-free. The Field Serviceable IP67 module is offered in 36 possible variants of wattage, color temperature and beam spread. The Sirena, like its terrestrial cousin the HSL11, is a true hybrid luminaire that accepts conventional MR11 lamps.
- Interchangeable LED Module in 2, 4 or 6 Watts
- Max Lumens 325
- Interchangeable UV & Shock Resistant Silicone Optic
- Cree XLAMP® High Intensity (XP-L) LED
- 2700, 3000 or 4500K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Thermally Integrated™, Field Serviceable LED Module
- TRIAC Dimming to <10% typ.
- 12 VAC Electronic or Magnetic
- Solid Brass Construction