The compact size of the HPL5 allows for it to be installed discretely into planters and is ideal for illuminating pathways and intimate garden areas. Use anywhere a less obvious light source is desired. With a timeless design, precision manufacturing and the highest quality materials, our HPL luminaires are the clear choice.
Every HPL series path light gives you a choice of a Thermally Integrated™ Field Serviceable LED Module or traditional Halogen lamp. Using Copper Core™ Technology, the HPL module is specifically engineered to transfer heat away from the LED driver/circuit and dissipate throughout the luminaire, ensuring optimal performance, color consistency and long life!
- Interchangeable LED Module in 2.5 or 3.5 Watts
- 2700 or 3000K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Thermally Integrated™ Field Serviceable LED Module
- TRIAC Dimming to <10% typ.
- 12 VAC Electronic or Magnetic Source Compatible
- Solid Copper and Brass Construction
- Patent Pending