The compact HSL11-LM is engineered around Auroralight’s interchangeable LED module to deliver brilliant LED performance in a small package. Storm Drain™ lensing prevents water and dirt from collecting on the lens for maximum illumination. Our exclusive AMS™ system offers an extensive choice of mounting options making this elegant accent-light ideal for any lighting task; landscape or architecture, inside or out, the HSL11 is up to the task; Proudly made in San Diego, CA USA.
See LSL10 and HSL16 for additional size and wattage options.
- Interchangeable LED Module in 2, 4 or 6 Watts and up to 370 lumens
- Cree XLAMP® High Density (XHP) LED
- Interchangeable UV & Shock Resistant Silicone Optic
- 2700K (80 & 90 CRI) or 3000K (80 CRI)
- Thermally Integrated® w/ Copper Core Technology®
- Storm Drain™ Lens Drainage System
- Aurora Mount System (AMS™) Compatible
- 12V Integral Constant Current Driver (Remote 12V AC/DC Transformer Required)
- Dimmable to <10% (TRIAC/Forward Phase) via Compatible Transformer
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC MLV or ELV Transformers
- Solid Brass Construction