The LBD-H area light blends understated elegance with engineering features only available from Auroralight. The ALP feature adjusts the cap assembly and exposes varying lens surface area, thereby controlling the amount and radial spread of light; adjustment can be locked in place once set.
See BD-H for Halogen alternative.
- 7.5 or 12 Watts
- Cree XLAMP® High Intensity (XP-L) LED
- 2700, 3000 or 4500K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Thermally Integrated™ and Field Serviceable LED Module
- TRIAC Dimming to <10% typ.
- 12 VAC Electronic or Magnetic Source Compatible (or 120 VAC)
- Recommended Spacing 15–25′ O.C.
- Solid Copper and Brass Construction