The newly updated LPL1 is a low-energy, high-performance LED path light. Its stylish, contemporary design and slim profile allow it to blend seamlessly into the surrounding landscape. New for the 2021 season is a larger stem for enhanced durability and a re-designed optical system for superior light distribution. Precision-machined here in the USA, the LPL1 exclusively from Auroralight is unrivaled in quality or performance.
- 3 Watts
- Cree XP-L® XP-L LED
- 2700K (80 & 90 CRI) or 3000K (80 CRI), or Amber 585-595nm
- Thermally Integrated® and Field Serviceable LED Module
- 12V Integral Driver, Dimmable to <10% typ.
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC ELV or MLV Transformers
- Recommended Spacing 10–18′ O.C.
- Solid Copper and Brass Construction