The LPL10 Borealis is our most prominent in the PL series; it graces the landscape with its regal presence. The LPL10 supports a generous spacing for an open, uncluttered, but well-lit space; it is a perfect complement for any larger Estate sized project. This path-light is ideal for illuminating grand driveways, walkways, and open areas. Every LP10 path-light includes a Thermally Integrated® Field Serviceable LED Module. Utilizing our Copper Core Technology®, the LPL9 module is precisely engineered to transfer heat away from the LED driver/circuit and dissipate throughout the entire luminaire to ensure optimal performance, color consistency, and long life!
See HPL10 for light source and wattage alternatives.
- 6 Watts up to 343 lumens at 3000K
- Cree XLAMP® XHP35 High Density LED
- 2700K (80 & 90 CRI) or 3000K (80 CRI), or Amber 585-595nm
- Thermally Integrated® Field Serviceable LED Module
- 12V Integral Driver, Dimmable to <10% typ.
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC ELV or MLV Transformers
- Fixed or Extendable Riser
- Solid Copper and Brass Construction