The new LSL10 micro directional luminaire is a high-performance, low-energy LED accent light. Machined from Solid Brass bar, its artistic styling and precise machining make this fixture attractive and functional. The LSL10 Agave may look small, but at only 3 watts, it produces over 260 lumens making it highly efficient. The Agave is compatible with our entire AMS™ mounting system, offering a plethora of mounting possibilities.
See LSL6 and HSL11 for additional size and wattage options.
- 3 Watts Up to 266 lumens
- Cree XLAMP® (XP-L) LED
- Self-aligning and Self Sealing Optic
- Interchangeable UV & Shock Resistant Silicone TIR
- Optic (Patent Pending)
- 2700K (80 & 90 CRI), 3000K (80 CRI), or Amber 585-595nm
- Thermally Integrated®, Field Serviceable LED Module
- Storm Drain™ Lens Drainage System
- Aurora Mount System (AMS™) Compatible
- 12V Integral Constant Current Driver (Remote 12V AC/DC Transformer Required)
- Dimmable to <10% (TRIAC/Forward Phase) via Compatible Transformer
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC MLV or ELV Transformers
- Solid Brass Construction