The LSW1 Luminess is a simple yet effective solution for Glare-free pathway or step illumination for interior or wet location use. The unique design features a robust Bronze housing, die-cast, then precision machined on our ultra-modern CNC equipment. When fitted with our Copper Core light engine, the result is a fully integrated led luminaire that is also field serviceable. The one-piece concept creates an ideal heat sink for the high-performance Cree led; this allows exceptional performance and superior longevity. The Luminess is engineered to work together with our innovative Stainless backbox. The box features deep knockouts for masonry use and a mechanized interior that allows vertical alignment for perfect installation. The Luminess is also compatible with most 1g “off the shelf” boxes for maximum economy.
- 3W and up to 31 Lumens at 2700K
- Cree XP® High Power LED
- Precision Machined Acrylic Optic
- 2700K (80 & 90 CRI) or 3000K (80 CRI), or Amber 585-595nm (3W Only)
- Thermally Integrated® w/ Copper Core Technology®
- 12V Integral Constant Current Driver Ac or Dc input.
- Dimmable to <10% (TRIAC/Forward Phase)
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC MLV or ELV Transformers
- Solid Brass Construction With Stainless Steel Back Box (Optional)