The LWL1 in-grade is a high flux, low wattage LED luminaire. Coupled to a brass body, our Thermally Integrated™ LED Module provides superior heat dissipation, longer life and higher performance. It is designed to discretely illuminate planted pots, low walls, columns or smaller architectural features from below, highlighting hanging foliage flowers or smaller details where it is not practical to use larger, more expensive fixtures.
- 1.25 Watts and Up to 155 Lumens
- 2700, 3000 or 4500K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Cree XLAMP® (XR-E) LED
- Interchangeable UV & Shock Resistant Silicone Optic
- Thermally Integrated™ and Field Serviceable LED Module
- Rated for Interior and Exterior Use
- TRIAC Dimming to <10% typ.
- 12 VAC Electronic or Magnetic
- Drive-over Rated up to 6,000 lbs.
- Copper Body with Brass or Copper Faceplate