The LWL4 is a high-output, low-energy LED in-grade well light that features unmatched aiming ability. By combining a full 45° of tilt onto the horizon with 360° of rotation and the ability to regress the light source up to 2″ below the lens, the LWL4 is in a class of its own. The engineering, quality of materials, and workmanship of this device are impressive, as is the performance.
See LWL1, LMWL, HWL11 and LWL5 for additional size and wattage options.
- 6 Watts up to 373 lumens delivered
- 2700K (80 & 90 CRI) or 3000K (80 CRI)
- Thermally Integrated® Field Serviceable LED Module
- Dual Listed for Interior IC, and Exterior Wet Location Use
- 12V Integral Constant Current Driver (Remote 12V AC/DC Transformer Required)
- Dimmable to <10% (TRIAC/Forward Phase) via Compatible Transformer
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC MLV or ELV Transformers
- Drive-Over Rated up to 6,000 lbs.
- Solid Brass Construction