The WL16 well light features unrivaled aiming ability allowing in excess of 45° tilt onto the horizon with 360° of rotation. It has the ability to regress the light source 2″ below the lens, putting the WL16 completely in a class of its own. The WL16 will readily accept most any MR16 base Bi-Pin LED lamp, making it incredibly versatile by easily adapting for light intensity, beam spread, color temperature, and CRI. Ease of service and availability of replacement lamps globally add to the allure of this economical luminaire.
- Optimized for LED MR16 Retrofit Lamps
- Open Source GU-5.35 Bi-Pin Lamp Socket (MR16)
- 7W (90 CRI) Lamps in 2700K or 3000K
- 15°, 25° and 35° Lamp Options Available
- Drive-over Rated up to 6,000 lbs.
- Solid Copper Body and Brass Faceplate
- 3 Faceplate Options