The HPL7’s graceful styling offers the designer a flexible choice that complements any setting without competing with it. Innovative construction seamlessly integrates a white powder-coated stainless steel reflector into a heavy gauge copper shade for a lifetime of service. Every HPL series path light gives you a choice of a Thermally Integrated® Field Serviceable LED Module or a Halogen/Xelogen lamp. Using Copper Core Technology®, the HPL LED module is specifically engineered to transfer heat away from the LED driver/circuit and dissipate throughout the luminaire, ensuring optimal performance, color consistency, and long life!
- Interchangeable LED Module in 2.5, 3.5 or 5 Watts
- Up to 191 lumens at 5 Watts
- 2700 or 3000K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Thermally Integrated® Field Serviceable LED Module
- 12V Integral Driver, Dimmable to <10% typ.
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC ELV or MLV Transformers
- Solid Copper and Brass Construction
- Patent Pending