The HPL7's graceful styling offers the designer a flexible choice that complements any setting without competing with it. Innovative construction seamlessly integrates a white powder coated stainless steel reflector into a heavy gauge copper shade for a lifetime of service.
Every HPL series path light gives you a choice of a Thermally Integrated™ Field Serviceable LED Module or a Halogen/Xelogen lamp. Using Copper Core™ Technology, the HPL LED module is specifically engineered to transfer heat away from the LED driver/circuit and dissipate throughout the luminaire, ensuring optimal performance, color consistency and long life!
- Interchangeable LED Module in 2.5, 3.5 or 5 Watts
- 2700 or 3000K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Thermally Integrated™ Field Serviceable LED Module
- TRIAC Dimming to <10% typ.
- 12 VAC Electronic or Magnetic Source Compatible
- Solid Copper and Brass Construction
- Patent Pending