The HPL9 path lights feature an elegant copper shade that looks stylish in any setting. They're a gracious addition to any landscape and are certain to blend seamlessly with most any theme or style of architecture.
Every HPL series path light gives you a choice of a Thermally Integrated™ Field Serviceable LED Module or a Halogen/Xelogen lamp. Using Copper Core™ Technology, the HPL LED module is specifically engineered to transfer heat away from the LED driver/circuit and dissipate throughout the luminaire, ensuring optimal performance, color consistency and long life!
- Interchangeable LED Module in 2.5, 3.5 or 5 Watts
- 2700 or 3000K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Thermally Integrated™ Field Serviceable LED Module
- TRIAC Dimming to <10% typ.
- 12 VAC Electronic or Magnetic Source Compatible
- Solid Copper and Brass Construction
- Patent Pending