The HPL9 path lights feature an elegant copper shade that looks stylish in any setting. They’re a gracious addition to any landscape and are sure to blend seamlessly with almost any theme or style of architecture. Every HPL series path light includes a Thermally Integrated® Field Serviceable LED Module. Using Copper Core Technology®, the HPL LED module is precisely engineered to transfer heat away from the LED driver/circuit and dissipate throughout the luminaire, ensuring optimal performance, color consistency, and long life!
- Interchangeable LED Module in 2.5, 3.5 or 5 Watts
- Up to 191 lumens at 5 Watts
- 2700 or 3000K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Thermally Integrated® Field Serviceable LED Module
- 12V Integral Driver, Dimmable to <10% typ.
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC ELV or MLV Transformers
- Solid Copper and Brass Construction
- Patent Pending