The compact new HWL11 is engineered around Auroralight’s interchangeable LED module to deliver brilliant LED performance in a small package. Featuring significantly increased aiming capability allowing a full 45° of tilt onto the horizon with 360° of rotation. It has the ability to regress the light source 2″ below the lens for increased glare control and visual comfort..
- Interchangeable LED Module in 2, 4 or 6 Watts
- Up to 370 lumens
- Cree XLAMP® High Intensity (XP-L) LED
- Interchangeable UV & Shock Resistant Silicone Optic
- 2700K (80 & 90 CRI) or 3000K (80 CRI)
- Thermally Integrated® and Field Serviceable LED Module
- 3 Faceplate Options
- 12V Integral Constant Current Driver (Remote 12V AC/DC Transformer Required)
- Dimmable to <10% (TRIAC/Forward Phase) via Compatible Transformer
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC MLV or ELV Transformers
- Drive-over Rated up to 6,000 lbs.
- Solid Copper Body with Brass Faceplate