Auroralight’s new LSL6-DL is a Micro-Directional X-Platform IP67 luminaire that features a Thermally Integrated™ and Field Serviceable LED module. The machined ball and socket design incorporates a remarkably small yet capable Cree® powered light engine. The easily replaceable, self-contained ball fits snugly into a precision machined socket for exceptional heat dissipation allowing this tiny luminaire to operate at 3 watts. Offered in a multitude of finishes and 4 interchangeable optics; it is both inconspicuous and versatile.
- 3 Watts
- Cree XLAMP® High Intensity (XP-L) LED
- 2700 or 3000K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Thermally Integrated, Field Serviceable LED Module
- TRIAC Dimming to <10% typ.
- 12 VAC (Electronic or Magnetic Power Supply)
- Solid Copper and Brass Construction