Auroralight’s new LSL6 is a Micro-Directional X-Platform IP67 luminaire that features a Thermally Integrated™ and Field Serviceable LED module. The machined ball and socket design incorporates a remarkably small yet capable Cree® powered light engine. The easily replaceable, self-contained ball fits snugly into a precision machined socket for exceptional heat dissipation allowing this tiny luminaire to operate at 3 watts. Offered in 4 unique configurations, a multitude of finishes and 4 interchangeable optics; it is both inconspicuous and versatile.
- 3 Watts
- Cree XLAMP® High Density (XP-L) LED
- 2700K or 3000K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Thermally Integrated®, Field Serviceable LED Module
- TRIAC Dimming to <10% typ.
- 12 VAC Electronic or Magnetic Source Compatible
- Solid Brass Construction
- Patent Pending