The ultra-compact size of the LPL2 allows for it to be installed discretely into planters and is ideal for illuminating pathways and intimate garden areas. Use anywhere a less obvious light source is desired. With a modern, yet timeless design, precision manufacturing and the highest quality materials, the LPL2 luminaire is the perfect choice for any landscaping project.
Every LPL2 path light includes a Thermally Integrated™ Field Serviceable LED Module. Utilizing our Copper Core Technology™, the LPL2 module is specifically engineered to transfer heat away from the LED driver/circuit and dissipate throughout the luminaire, ensuring optimal performance, color consistency and long life!
- 5 Watt LED
- 2700K or 3000K (CRI 80 typ.)
- Thermally Integrated, Field Serviceable LED Module
- TRIAC Dimming to <10% typ.
- 12 VAC Electronic or Magnetic Source Compatible
- Solid Copper and Brass Construction
- Field Replaceable, UV & Shock Resistant Acrylic Lens
- Patent Pending