The LPL8 Corona is scaled to suit architecture that requires a more substantial and weighty look. This path light is ideal for illuminating grand driveways, walkways, and open areas that demand generous light spacing. Every LPL8 path light includes a Thermally Integrated® Field Serviceable LED Module. Utilizing our Copper Core Technology®, the LPL8 module is precisely engineered to transfer heat away from the LED driver/circuit and dissipate throughout the entire luminaire to ensure optimal performance, color consistency, and long life!
See HPL8 for light source and wattage alternatives.
- 6 Watts up to 343 lumens at 3000K
- Cree XLAMP® XHP35 High Density LED
- 2700K (80 & 90 CRI) or 3000K (80 CRI), or Amber 585-595nm
- Thermally Integrated® Field Serviceable LED Module
- 12V Integral Driver, Dimmable to <10% typ.
- Compatible w/ 12V AC/DC ELV or MLV Transformers
- Fixed or Extendable Riser
- Solid Copper and Brass Construction